Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Evan Charlie 5/25

Evan is very excited to be getting visitors today. His kindergarten teachers are coming to visit him this afternoon and bringing him a welcome gift bag. He asked me if this means kindergarten starts this week or if he still has to wait until August. LOL So this morning he said that he had to take a bath so he wouldn't be stinky (as usual, he ran his own bath, and washed and dried himself), then he got dressed in a button down shirt so he would look nice for his company, and then said he had to brush his teeth too because his breath had to smell good. He changed shirts twice. And now he's asking me every few minutes when they are going to be here. :)

The other day the boys were talking about what they want to be when they grow up and Evan said he wants to work on bridges and build and design houses. So, I told him architects design houses and bridges. Today he said, "Mom, I'm going to grow up and design and build you a house. And it's going to have a pool inside (SWEEET!) and I'm going to build it out of bricks so nothing can knock it over (been reading The Three Little Pigs lately? HA!) and put windows in it (thanks for that!) and make sure the doors are REALLY bigger than usual because I'm going to be very tall and I will need to be able to come in and visit you.

<3 it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment