Saturday, April 10, 2010

Evan April 9, 2010

Evan came out of the bedroom wearing his 'rock mutt' t-shirt and said "Mommy! I'm wearing my totally awesome t-shirt to show Hannah!"

Lunch time comes around and he spilled his cherry pudding on his shirt. "Oh no Mom! I got pudding on my totally awesome shirt! I wanted to show it to Hannah! Now what am I going to wear?"

"Don't you have any other totally awesome shirts?"

"NOOO! I need a totally awesome shirt!"

"What about the yellow one with the guitar on it?"

"Oh yeah! That IS a totally awesome shirt!"

So he puts on the yellow guitar shirt and goes back to the table to finish lunch.

"MOOOOOMMM! I got strawberry juice on my 'nother totally awesome shirt!!" comes the panicked voice of Evan Charlie.

I ended up washing both of the 'totally awesome shirts' right then and there. So funny!

1 comment: