Saturday, April 17, 2010

Aidan April 16, 2010

Aidan has been asking me if he can ride his bike to the bus stop for weeks. I always say no because I am carrying the baby and I will not be able to bring the bike back with me.
Today was a gorgeous day, so I let the boys go outside and ride their bikes before school. I sat on the steps holding Meagan. When it came time to go to the bus, I sent Aidan upstairs to get his backpack. He came down bringing his backpack and the umbrella stroller.

"I don't need the stroller, Aidan," I said, "I can carry baby Megs, it's good exercise."
"But mom, this will be easier, and your hands won't be so busy."
"Okay"

So I put Meagan in the stroller. Aidan then asked me if he could ride his bike to the bus stop, and before I could say no, he said, "And since you have baby Meagan in the stroller you will have one hand free to bring my bike back."

Little conniver!! He is such a smart kid!

So, he rode his bike to the bus stop, and I pushed the stroller with my right hand and pulled the bike with my left hand all the way back to the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment