Thursday, December 1, 2011

The bad list, Meagan & Evan, Dec. 1, 2011

Evan: If you aren't good and do bad things, Santa will take you off the good list and put you on the naughty list, Meagan.

Meagan: I not on the bad list!

Evan: I know, but if you keep doing bad things you will be put on the bad list. Santa does that. He watches.

Meagan: No! I not on the bad list! I tellin'!

*runs to me*

Meagan: Mom, I not on the bad list.

Me: No, you aren't on the naughty list, sweetheart.

Evan: I was just telling her that she needs to be good because if she does bad things Santa will put her on the naughty list. That is just what he does.

Meagan: NOOOO, EVAN. HE NOT! I AM A GIRL! I not on the bad list. Girls not on the bad list. You on the bad list. You a boy.

(I am dying laughing right now...)

No comments:

Post a Comment